Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Planting and Care – Planting and Care information is available! Click Here!
- Shipping Schedule – We ship every week on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Additional Purchases – If you add additional plants to an already existing order to ship in the same shipping cycle, we can manually adjust the S&H fees to the reduced amount. Please ask us via email before you make payment. After you make payment, the transaction is final and we can not adjust the amount.
- Ask us First! – Ask us questions prior to purchasing our plants! If you are not clear what you are buying please ask us! This will avoid disappointment and misunderstandings.
- Out of Stock – If any of our plants are out of stock, we reserve the right to replace the plant with a similar one.
- Potted plants – ALL our plants are shipped POTTED except for flasks. Flasks are shipped as shown in sealed bottles. Most orders arrive within 3 or 4 days of shipping.
- Payment options – Payment Options and instructions for payment are listed in here.
- Extreme Weather Conditions – We reserve the right to hold orders when we see extreme weather conditions.
- Summer and Winter time shipping – We ship our plants all year long. We use USPS Priority Mail service. As long as there are no extreme weather conditions like snow storms or heat waves, the USPS keeps packages in a room temperature environment. The main risk comes delivery day. If your plants are left outside on a porch or in a mail box where it is cold or over heated, the plants will suffer damages. You must decide based on your location and conditions if you have any risk. We do not replace plants because of damages caused by extreme weather conditions. Most of our customers send to a PO Box or to an address where the mail is delivered inside like an office or home where somebody can immediately accept delivery. We will hold orders if there is any sudden changes to the local weather in your area. Just send us mail before we ship to you!
- Customer Service – Customer service is available for any problem you may have. Contact us first at email@example.com with any problems and we will solve it if at all possible. We are human and do make mistakes from time to time! Rest assured that if we do make a mistake we will correct it!
- Email – We answer emails within 24 hours most of the time. our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a reply from us within 24 hours please resend us your message.
- Catalog – We now have so many plants and sizes that we have created a text catalog of plants available that is now updated monthly. If you would like to have a copy simply send an email to PIDlist@royalorchidclub.com and we will automatically reply to you with a copy. Do not use this address for customer service requests as it is a fully automated reply!
- My order is Missing – First check inside the email I sent to you confirming your shipment. Make sure you have waited a full 7 days prior to asking for help. If you have waited more than 7 days, contact me right away so we may take actions to locate your package. We have a new order processing system starting in 2005 that we use for all orders. I will be able to give you information about your shipment and when it left our hands rather quickly. If your ordering from Porto Rico expect a few days extra delay due to slow service offered by the USPS.
- Damaged on Arrival – Once in a while it happens! If you receive a damaged box from us, please notify your delivery carrier and open a claim on the spot. They should give you a claim number. Don’t let them say it was not there fault. They would not accept a damaged box from us when sent so damage can only happen if they caused it. We often take digital pictures of each plant prior to being boxed and shipped, so we will be able to verify quickly with your claim and the original condition of the plant and box. We will replace items damaged in shipping as long as the shipping carrier gives you a claim number. If possible take a digital picture of the box prior to opening. After you take a picture of the damage, open and check the plants. If they are ok then great! If not please let me know the condition so I can direct you to save the plants or process your RMA.
- Returns – OrchidMaster.com only accepts customer returns for approved and valid claims with a validly issued OrchidMaster.com RMA numbers. Customer agrees that OrchidMaster.com at its sole discretion and is the final authority to decide if a claim is valid. Customer agrees that OrchidMaster.com is the sole and final judge on all claims. Customer agrees that at the option of OrchidMaster.com valid claims will result in either a store credit for the original purchase price of returned plants or that a replacement plant or product is shipped to the customer. We need the plant returned to us in the original condition or an acceptable Digital photo the plant to issue store credit. We do not refund Shipping and Handling cost. Customer agrees to pay shipping and handling fees if replacement plants are shipped.
- Claims – Customers agree to make all claims for unsatisfactory plant stock in writing within Five (5) business days of receipt of shipment. Customers also agree to follow the instructions of the customer service representative to document and/or identify claims as required by OrchidMaster.com Customer agrees that no claim may be made for more than the amount paid OrchidMaster.com for the product. APPLICANT HEREBY RECOGNIZES THAT ROYALORCHIDCLUB.COM,INC. SELLS A PERISHABLE PRODUCT, AND THEREFORE ROYALORCHIDCLUB.COM,INC. OFFERS NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- Dispute Handling – Normally there are no problems that cannot be resolved between parties and are not addressed in our policy and terms & conditions of sale which are agreed to by customers prior to purchase. In the unlikely event there is a problem that is not covered in our policy or a dispute remains unresolved that requires a higher power, the customer agrees that the higher power is the PayPal dispute system. All electronic payments are processed through PayPal’s credit card or banking system as it is our sole provider of electronic payments. When you purchased from our website, you agreed to the OrchidMaster.com’s terms and conditions of sale. When you made payment, you agreed to paypal’s terms and conditions of payment. These agreements are binding upon both the customer and the seller. Any violation of these agreements can result in unwanted conflict and legal activities.
- Warranty – Plants and Products are sold “as is” without warranty of any kind by OrchidMaster.com, including any implied warranty regarding the MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and all such warranties are disclaimed. The sole warranty, if any, with respect to such non OrchidMaster.com manufactured products is given by the manufacturer or producer thereof.
- Our Photos – Flower Photos of Mericlone plants are 99% accurate as the plant is produced a laboratory environment with state-of-the-art Cloning technology.Flower photos of Hybrid plants are not very accurate as Hybrid plants produce a variety of different offspring. We try to select the best representation of the plant we have available but it is not always correct.
- Chargeback Policy – The charge that will appear on your credit card statement will be “PAYPAL *ROYALORCHIDCLUB” or something similar. If you place a chargeback with your credit card company (on purpose or by mistake) for any order that you placed and received, there will be a $150.00 research fee charged to your account upon receiving the chargeback by our merchant provider to cover our investigative expenses to prove that you did make the purchase.
OrchidMaster.com does not tolerate credit card fraud, and all fraud, without exception, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In addition, we will pursue civil legal action seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues.
OrchidMaster.com considers credit card charge backs to be fraud if you have made no reasonable effort to work with us to resolve any problems with your purchase. All frivolous chargebacks not only cost our employees time away from our usual and customary matters of conducting normal business, but cost us money, therefore:
You agree that if you, the buyer, choose to do business with OrchidMaster.com, and you file a charge back with your credit card company, and you do not win the charge back argument, you agree to pay us $150 for our time responding to the matter. You, the buyer authorize us to charge this amount to your credit card. If this charge is rejected, OrchidMaster.com will pursue legal action to recoup losses for our time associated with responding to the charge back in addition to any other fees explained above. You agree to reimburse us or any representative we may appoint for any legal expenses your actions may make us incur. We take fraud seriously. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The waiver of a breach hereunder does not waive any other or subsequent breach.
In the event that you win the charge back with your credit card company, and have not returned our goods, OrchidMaster.com will attempt to recover fraudulently disputed charges plus additional costs via a third-party collection agency and your account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. This may severely damage your credit rating for at least the next seven (7) years. At this point, we will no longer accept a return of the merchandise as settlement for the debt and will only accept payment in full. In addition to this, OrchidMaster.com will file a report with your local police or sheriff’s department, and file a mail fraud complaint with the United States Postal Inspection Service.
Note: The customer must attempt to return any and all merchandise to OrchidMaster.com in the original condition is was shipped before attempting a chargeback. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Stolen Credit Card Purchases – We log IP strings on all orders – any orders coming back as a chargeback due to fraudulent activities will be diligently pursued through your local jurisdiction for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.